Camilo New Fedora Panama
Product Code: 7602195
A Panama by Camilo-Original Panama Co. is a hat of distinction.
This modern `city' take on a classic fedora, the New Fedora from Camilo, features a more compact shape, for those days when you need a less formal look.
Medium brim width, smart black 32mm grosgrain trim and featuring a reinforced pinch and ribbon inner band. Dress up for a formal event, or relaxed for everyday wear.
Grade 3 brisa weave.
Brim: 65mm welt edge.
Crown: 95mm high. Narrow teardrop.
Material: Toquillia palm straw.
** Please note as this is a natural fiber there may be some slight colour variations between items.**
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.