Camilo Montecristi Fino Panama - Round Crown
Product Code: 7602239
The name that signifies the highest standard in the Panama hat trade and the ultimate expression of the master-weavers art.
Taking up to 6 months to create by hand, these hats define quality with their super light weight, incredibly fine weaving and subtle intricate detailing.
Ideal for hot weather, and at home in both formal and relaxed settings, the Montecristi is the perfect panama for the more discerning hat wearer.
Small size available in either solid woven crown, or delicate open weave pattern band.
All our Montecristi Panama heads are woven by master craftsmen in Equador, expressly for sale by City Hatters.
Material: Toquilla palm.
Stock and sizes are now very limited and re-ordering of these styles is no longer possible. Don’t wait to secure one of these stunning pieces.
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.