Dents Andover Men's Leather Touchscreen Glove
Product Code: 52AW220081
Impeccably sophisticated, our Andover gloves are classic in style with a luxurious cashmere lining. Made from our premium touchscreen hairsheep leather, these gloves are perfect for on the go when you need to stay in touch with your tech.
- Touchscreen leather
- 3 points
- Palm vent
- Lined with 100% cashmere
Touchscreen Hairsheep Leather
Developed to allow you to use touchscreen devices this leather is also favoured for its natural strength and elasticity. The sheep that provides the leather grows hair, not wool, hence its name. The fine hair leaves no markings resulting in smooth leather. Hairsheep leather is generally acknowledged as the best leather for gloves. Durable and supple, this is an excellent choice for lasting comfort.
A luxury natural fibre, from the hair of mountain goats, which is superbly soft, warm and lightweight.
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.