Boutique Imports Diamonte Grade 8 Brisa Panama
Product Code: 7609103
This Classic panama is a smart summer number, ideal for formal or relaxed weekend wear.
Woven in a Brisa style (a weave characterized by fine, light-weight and flexability) the Diamonte Brisa Fedora features flatter brim & lower crown with a reinforced pinch and is finished with a smart 35mm grosgrain ribbon trim.
Features an adjustable internal band for precision sizing, as well as a silicone reinforcement in the pinch.
Grade 8 Brisa weave.
Brim: 65mm welt edge, snap brim.
Crown: 93mm high. Classic straight bash.
Material: Toquilla palm.
Woven & Shaped in Equador
** Please note as this is a natural fiber there may be some slight colour variations between items.**
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.