Bailey 1922 Classic Fedora
Product Code: 76AW230089
Make a statment with the Bailey 1922 Fedora.
This sharp-looking fedora has a dramatic look, ideal for those with a penchant for vintage styling.
Made with the famous LiteFelt® finish, a revolutionary treatment process that takes a natural un-stiffened premium wool felt hat and makes it water repellent and shape retentive. It is is Bailey's best selling finish.
Laser etched logo, nailhead detail on Japanese grosgrain, comfort sweatband, and a removable feather.
Made in the USA.
|100% Wool LiteFelt®
|70mm Under-Welt Edge
|Pinch Front Teardrop
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.