Bailey Godwin Elite Finish Fedora
Product Code: 76AW230013
The Godwin Fedora features the newest Bailey finish, Elite Wool Velour.
Elite hats start with fine 16 micron sheep's wool and get twice the carding and wet felting while proprietary sanding and hand finishing bring this luxury wool to life with a soft Melusine look.
With a modern flat brim and colour, the Godwin is finished with with a butter-soft leather outer band with signature double triangle fold and Bailey's signature dipped nail tucked behind the band.
The Godwin is hand-crafted in the USA,.
|76mm cut edge
|Straight Centre crease, Pinch Front.
|95mm front, 125mm centre.
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.