City Hatters Tommy Irish Linen Caddy Cap
Product Code: 76AW230068
The City Hatters `Tommy' Caddy Cap is a classic vintage look.
Steeped in tradition, this enduring style has been brought in to the 21st century thanks to fashionistas & popular TV shows like Peaky Blinders
This superb cap is crafted in genuine Baird McNutt Irish Linen with a subtle plaid pattern, and a contrasting peak in plain linen.
Tommy sits full at the top and a little angular on the head offering a more structured shape than the usual bakerboy caps, which are usually a little softer in silhouette.
Fitted with adjustable band for the perfect fit!
A stylish cap, ideal for all occasions.
|100% Irish Linen
|55mm from sweatband
|8 Piece Bakerboy
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.