Hanna Patchwork Linen Vintage Cap
Product Code: 7603087
The Hanna Patchwork Linen Vintage cap is lends any wearer a sense of bespoke sophistication and style.
This distinctive cap is a lighter alternative to the classic Donegal Tweed and is perfect for warmer climates.
Multicoloured linen patches in a variety of weaves are sewn together using age-old quilting techniques.
Constructed in 100% Irish Linen with a button-close on the peak. It's been handmade in Ireland with quality materials and care, guaranteed to stand the test of time.
Peak: 40mm long. 5mm showing from hat body.
** Each patchwork cap is unique and will vary from the photograph.**
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.