Hills Hats x Havana Coffee Works Duckbill
Product Code: 76BSR0048
The hat for the City that loves coffee!
A modern take on the duckbill, the Hills Hats Coffee range is made in collaboration with Havana Coffee Works in Wellington using recycled coffee sacks from around the world to create a unique range of handcrafted hats for coffee and hat lovers alike.
Made in New Zealand.
Material: Hessian/jute outer. Cotton liner.
**Please note: Each cap is unique and patterns/combinations will vary. Photograph is for illustrative purposes only.
Please choose carefully as exchange for alternate sizes in this colourway will not be possible.
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.