Parkhurst Heritage Merino Wool Beanie
Product Code: 76AW220009
Canadians have long called these knitted hats `toques' while Down Under we call them `beanies'.
Whichever name you use , when comfort is paramount the Heritage Beanies long-fibre merino wool will provide warmth throughout the cooler months, while remaining breathable.
Parkhurst are proudly Canadian and have been creating the finest quality knits since 1926.
Material : 100% Merino Wool
Made in Canada
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.