Tilley T3 - The Original Cotton Duck Hat
Product Code: 76AW230057
The original Tilley hat with 40 years of history.
While this snap up Cotton Duck Hat is generally considered a sailing style, the origin of it is in the army. The side snaps were designed for soldiers who needed the brim out of the way when firing their rifles.
However the snap up sides also offer extra stability in windy conditions on the water. So whether on sea, or on land, this Hat will keep you protected from the sun & rain.
Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given.
Guaranteed for life (refer to Tilley Website for details)
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
- Hidden Pocket
- Moisture-wicking Hydrofil®
- Tuckaway Wind Cord
- Grommets for airflow
- Made in Canada
Have you Tilley Hat expertly fitted at City Hatters.
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.