City Hatters Kahuna Linen Trilby
Product Code: 76AW230066
For classic mid-century style, check out the Kahuna.
The perfect shape for guys, gals and bigger kids, Kahuna can be worn either straight across the forehead, or tilted back in the crown for an effortless casual look.
Natural linen & cotton combine for comfort and cool, with a bold plaid weave that is sure to make a statement
Lined in paisley cotton and fitted with and easy to adjust sweatband that you can tighten or loosen til you find the perfect fit.
|55% Linen, 45% Cotton
|Teardrop, pinch front crown
|100mm front to back
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.