City Hatters High Plains Hat
Product Code: 76AW230069
You'll be on top of the world with the City Hatters High Plains Hat.
Shaped with a distinctive front-to-back tapered crown, the High Plains has and protect you from the elements while you explore the high country.
The oval shaped crown has been designed to flatter most face shapes, with a medium brim that has a subtle side curve in the western manner. Handcrafted from 100% Australian Merino Wool felt with a medium stiffening for durability and shape retention.
The High Plains is fully lined, trimmed with a leather external band and ribbon edged on the brim for a stylish finish.
|100% Australia Merino Wool
|Oval, telescope crown.
|90mm (front) 100mm (back)
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.