Avenel Seagrass Outback Fedora
Product Code: 7600545
For a Casual Summer Hat that will suit all occasions with style, look no further
With a tall, open-weave crown that provides excellent ventillation when warm, as well as great "pull-downability" when winds pick up this excllent model is at home of the golf course as it is at a barbecue.
The top of the crown and brim are both lined with cotton for extra sun protection.
A soft elasticised sweatband keeps the hat secure, but comfortable.
Brim: 80mm curled brim
Follow these steps to discover the best fit for you.
1. Hold the end of flexible tape-measure (the end showing 0cm) to the centre of your forehead, approximately 2cm above your brow line.
2. Wrap the tape backwards around your head, making sure that it is wound straight and level and sits about 1cm above the ear.
*There is a bump on the back of the head. Ensure that the tape sits on this bump for the most accurate measurement
3. Bring tape back to your forehead (maintaining 1cm height above the opposite ear) and taking note of cm measurement where the tapes meet.
Use this centimetre measurement to determine correct size according to sizing charts.
- It is recommended that half-cm measurements step up to the next whole size i.e. 59.5cm would choose a size 60cm
- Hat makers often follow different sizing metrics, so please refer to individual brand sizing charts for accurate conversion.
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and regional areas between 1-3 days.